Makes 6-8 Puddings
1. Pre heat oven to 240°C/220°C fan.
2. In a bowl whisk Crackd The No-Egg Egg and vegan milk and water until frothy.
3. Sieve the flour, baking powder and cream of tartar into the liquid. Add the salt and whisk until smooth.
4. Put 3 mm of the vegan fat or oil into 6 muffin tins, place in the oven and leave for 5 minutes to get smoking hot.
5. Pour the batter into the muffin moulds until slightly under the top of the mould.
6. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
7. Remove and push down the centres with a spoon, return to the oven for 10 more minutes.