Makes 4-6 Portions
1. Put the vegan milk and vegan marshmallows into a saucepan and gently heat until the marshmallows have melted.
2. Bring to a gentle simmer and add Crackd The No-Egg Egg, whisking all the time.
3. Return to a gentle simmer and remove from the heat.
4. Pour into a suitable container and allow to completely cool before chilling in the fridge.
5. Pour the sugar into a saucepan and gently heat, stirring all the time until melted and just starting to turn light brown.
6. Chop the vegan butter into small pieces and add to the sugar, stirring quickly to fully combine.
7. Remove from the heat and add the vegan cream, stirring rapidly until fully mixed in.
8. Allow to cool.
9. Tip the marshmallow pudding on to a plate and pour over the cold caramel sauce.