1. Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Lightly grease 2 x 20cm (8”) round cake pans and line the bottoms with baking parchment.
3. Stir the vinegar into the vegan milk and leave for a few minutes to curdle slightly.
4. Add Crackd The No-Egg Egg and vanilla to the milk and whisk until frothy.
5. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and baking fat.
6. Add vegan milk & egg mix and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
7. Mix together the flour and baking powder and sieve onto the milk/egg mixture.
8. Fold in the flour until completely combined.
9. Divide the batter between the prepared pans and bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool in the tins for 5 minutes, turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Spread the jam over the bottom layer of completely cooled cake.
11. Whip up the vegan cream and spread on to the jam, Arrange the sliced strawberries on to the cream and place the second layer of cake over the top.
12. Dust the top with icing sugar.