1 tsp Vegetable oil
60g Greens (Kale, Spinach or Chard)
2 tbsp red pesto
1. First, make the scrambled Crackd following the recipe on our website.
2. Cut in half and toast the bagels and leave them aside until needed.
3. Warm the oil in a medium size frying pan over a low heat.
4. Add the greens and keep stirring until they are cooked and bright green for 2-4 minutes.
5. Take the pan off the heat, season the greens to taste with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon.
6. Assemble the bagels. Place the greens over the bottom halves of the bagels, top with the scrambled Crackd and spread a tablespoon of the pesto over each top half of the bagel