1. Preheat the oven to 170oC (150oC fan oven) gas mark 3.
2. Combine the sugar, rapeseed oil and lemon juice and zest and whisk until creamy.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the Crackd The No-Egg Egg and plant milk together until frothy.
4. Pour the Crackd, /milk mixture into the sugar/oil and whisk well until smooth.
5. Sieve the flour and baking powder into the other ingredients and whisk on a slow speed until all the ingredients are just combined and smooth.
6. Line a 200g 2lb loaf tin with a loaf tin liner and pour the mixture into the tin.
7. Place in the centre of the oven and cook for 35-45 minutes until golden brown, test if the cake is cooked by inserting a metal skewer into the cake, if it comes out clean it’s ready if not return for 5 minutes and test again.
8. Remove the cake from the oven but while still in the tin, mix together the 2 tbsp of caster sugar with 1 tbsp of the lemon juice. Poke several holes in the top of the cake with a skewer and spoon the lemon mix over the top.
9. Allow to cool in the tin and when cold remove from the tin and take off the liner.
10. Place the icing sugar in a bowl with ½ the remaining lemon juice, add more juice as required until a thick drizzle forms and spoon over the top of the cake allowing it to run unevenly over the sides. Don’t worry it it seems wet, it will go hard as the lemon juice dries out.
11. Cut into slices and serve.