- Pre heat oven to 240/220 fan degrees, gas mark 8.
- In a bowl whisk Crackd® The No-Egg-Egg® and vegan milk and water until frothy.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cream of tartar into the liquid. Add the salt and whisk until smooth.
- Put 3 ml of the vegetable fat or oil into 2 round shallow baking dishes (8 inch) with the sausages divided between the two trays
- Place in the oven and leave for 3 minutes to get smoking hot.
- Pour the batter into the trays until almost level with the tops of the sausages.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes
- For a crispier Yorkshire, turn the oven down to 180C / 160C fan / gas Mark 4. Brush the tops with a little oil and return to the oven for 10 more minutes.
Serve with lashings of vegan gravy.