40ml Vegan Cream
40g Vegan Cheese (easy to grate or already grated)
1 tbsp Vegetable oil
3 Spring Onions, sliced
To serve: Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan).
2. Mix together Crackd, vegan cream with a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Put a little oil or vegan spread in 2 non-stick oven proof pans or an 8 inch non-stick cake tins and heat in the oven for 3 minutes.
4. Pour in the egg mix and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven.
5. When the omelettes are firm and set, spoon the kimchi and cheese over the top and place back in the oven for 2 minutes.
6. Warm the vegetable oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat and add the sliced spring onions.
7. Stir for about 2 minutes.
8. Take the omelettes out of the oven and fold them over.
9. Serve with spring onions salt, pepper and bread on side.