1. Cut the vegetables into bite size pieces.
2. Whisk together the Crackd with the flour, cornflour and salt.
3. Add the sparkling water and whisk until lump free.
4. Coat the vegetables in the flour for dusting and shake off any excess.
5. Place the vegetable oil in a heavy bottom frying pan until just sufficient to cover the vegetables, bring to a medium heat, test to see if it is ready by placing a few drops of the batter into the oil if it rises to the surface it is ready.
6. Dip the vegetables a few at a time into the batter and carefully lower into the oil.
7. Once the vegetables have risen to the surface fry for 2-3 minutes until they start to change colour, remove with a slotted spoon and place onto a kitchen roll on a tray.
8. Repeat until all the vegetables are cooked.
The vegetables can be placed in an oven on a low setting until ready to serve.
As a snack/starter they can be served with a soy or sweet chilli dipping sauce or as a main course serve with fried rice and your favourite Oriental sauce.