1. Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan/gas 4.
2. Roll out the pastry and line a 8 inch pie dish or tart mould.
3. Line the base with greaseproof paper, and cover with dried beans.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and take out the beans and greaseproof.
5. In a little oil gently fry the chopped Mediterranean vegetables and garlic until soft and any water has evaporated, add the herbs. Dust with a little corn flour and mix to ensure the vegetable are all coated.
6. Mix the Crackd The No-Egg Egg with the vegan cream, vegan cheese, chopped basil, salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
7. Pour the mix into the pastry and then spoon in the vegetables and press into the mix.
8. ½ the cherry tomatoes and place seed side up around the quiche.
9.Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
Serve straight away or allow to cool and serve with a mixed salad.