1. Preheat the oven to 150 fan C/170/Gas Mark 4.
2. Roll out the pastry and line an 8 inch quiche dish - make sure it's a deep dish and there is a couple of cm's space at the top.
3. Line the base with greaseproof paper and cover with baking beans (or can use lentils if baking beans aren't available).
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and take out the baking beans/lentils and greaseproof paper.
5. Fry the vegetables and garlic in a little oil for 7-8 minutes.
6. Dust with a tsp cornflour and mix the vegetables.
7. In a bowl, mix the Crackd The No-Egg Egg, vegan cream, vegan cheese and salt and pepper.
8. Pour the mix into the pastry, spoon in the vegetables and press into the mix, reserving the broccoli.
9. Half the cherry tomatoes and place around the quiche. Top the quiche with the stalks of tenderstem broccoli.
10. Place in the oven at 160 C, gas mark 3 for 1 hour 5 minutes.
11. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to 'firm up' the quiche. Serve warm or cold, with a mixed salad.