- Place the potatoes in cold salted water and bring to the boil, simmer until almost remove ½ of the water and place the potatoes into cold water to prevent over cooking.
- Continue to cook the remaining potatoes until soft, drain and mash them
- In an oven proof frying pan place a little olive oil and gently fry the onion and garlic, when they are soft add the cooked vegan chorizo and mashed potato and cook until they start to brown
- Drain the sliced potatoes and add to the frying pan
- Mix together Crackd® The No-Egg-Egg® with the parsley, thyme and salt and pepper.
- Pour the Crackd® The No-Egg-Egg® mix over the potatoes and chorizo and stir well
- Place in a pre heated oven at 170C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4 and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- For a better colour, brush the top with vegan butter and place under a hot grill until the top is a golden brown.
Note if you don’t have an oven proof frying pan once you have combined all the ingredients transfer to a shallow 9 inch cake tin before placing in the oven.