1. In a non stick frying pan place the ghee/oil and onions and tomatoes, fry gently until soft and moisture has evaporated. (About 3 minutes).
2. Add the green chilli and garlic and ginger pastes and continue to sauté for another minute.
3. Reduce the heat to low, add the turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala and stir until completely blended in.
4. Pour in Crackd The No-Egg Egg and salt and continue to stir until the no egg-egg is cooked about 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the chopped spring onion and if desired the peas and paneer.
6. Serve on a warm roti or paratha sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander.