1. Place the rice into a pan of boiling salted water, make sure the rice has plenty of room to move.
2. Stir the rice well and reduce water to a rolling simmer.
3. When the rice is soft, approximately 15-20 minutes drain and allow to cool.
4. In a pan cook Crackd The No-Egg Egg by scrambling the egg (high heat, frying pan, not metallic spatula, lots of stirring, reduce heat, when it looks like scrambled egg its ready! -usually about 5-7mins) remove from heat and allow to cool.
5. In a wok or non-stick frying pan place the vegetable oil and lightly fry the spring onion and garlic.
6. Add the rice and gently fry stirring frequently until hot.
7. Add the peas and cooked egg stir through for a further 2 minutes.
8. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil, stir again and season to taste.
9. Remove to a serving dish and sprinkle more spring onion over the top.