Makes 12-15 Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan/gas 2.
2. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a bowl and add the salt.
3. In a mixing bowl whisk in the vegan butter, Crackd The No-Egg Egg, sugars, and vanilla extract.
4. Whisk in the sieved ingredients until smooth and creamy.
5. Add the choc chips and orange peel, fold in with a wooden spoon.
6. Roll into a tube shape in cling film and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Cut into disks and place on a lightly greased baking tray. Place in the oven
and cook for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking trays before placing
on a wire rack to cool completely.