1. Add sweet potato and broccoli florets to pan of water.
2. Bring water to boil, turn down to medium high & after about 5 minutes add pasta to the pan.
3. Fry garlic & ginger in butter (easiest in a wok).
4. After 2 or 3 minutes, add diced pepper.
5. Mix stock, Crackd The No-Egg Egg & cheese together.
6. When the pasta & veg are cooked, use tongs to transfer to wok (don’t get rid of the water!).
7. Add Crackd The No-Egg Egg mix and using the tongs, combine it through the pasta and veg.
8. Add parsley, paprika, salt & pepper & keep combining. Add some of the water from the pasta & veg. Keep stirring in until it’s your preferred consistency.
9. Dish into bowls & sprinkle on some nutritional yeast.