1. Toast the pumpkin seeds on a tray at 170 degrees for around 8 minutes until slightly golden.
2. Add the seeds to the pesto & mortar and crush.
3. Mix in the olive oil, lemon & salt.
1. Cook the Potatoes in the oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes until soft.
2. Blanch the spinach and wild garlic, blitz with the water until smooth and bright green.
3. Pass the Potatoes through a drum sieve.
4. Whilst hot mix in all the other ingredients.
5. Mould into nice shapes & boil in hot water for 2 minutes until soft.
6. Drain and season with olive and salt.
7. Mix in the pumpkin seed pesto.
8. Sprinkle grated cheese on top & serve.