Makes 6-8 Pancakes
1. Sift the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Into a separate bowl pour Crackd The No-Egg Egg, add the sugar, oil and vanilla. Beat well until the sugar has dissolved. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir.
3. Add enough vegan milk to make a thick batter.
4. Heat a frying pan and drop in a little vegan butter. As soon as it starts to bubble drop in 2 or 3 tablespoonfuls of the mixture.
5. When bubbles appear on the surface, flip over and cook for another minute or two.
Serve with topping of choice.
Tip from @vegan.sherpa don’t be tempted to flip it over before it is cooked !