- Place the milk in a jug with the lemon juice or vinegar.
- Add the melted spread or sunflower oil and the vanilla essence.
- Mix the Crackd® The No-Egg-Egg® into the milk mixture and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Sieve the flours and baking powder into a separate bowl with the sugar and salt.
- Make a well in the flour and add the wet ingredients and mix together until smooth.
- Preheat your waffle maker and brush with a little oil. Fill the waffle tray and cook for approximately 12 minutes (Follow the machine instructions).
- Serve straight away or can be reheated later by popping in a toaster for 2 minutes.
Topping: Add 1 tsp of vanilla into vegan double cream and whip up until thick, accompany with a selection of berries of your choice.