1. In a bowl add the Crackd The No-Egg Egg and the vegan cream cheese, beat well till smooth.
2. Add the finely grated vegan mature cheddar, and chopped chives, a pinch of salt and a few twists of black pepper and mix well to form a smooth paste.
3. Divide the mixture evenly and spread onto two slices of sliced vegan white bread.
4. Place the other slices of bread on top then with a pastry brush coat each side of the bread with melted vegan butter, make sure this covers all the bread.
5. Place a non-stick pan onto a low /medium heat and when the pan is warm add the toasties and cook gently for 2-3 minutes or when the bread is turning a golden colour.
6. Turn the toasties over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until that side is also golden brown.
7. Remove the pan from the heat and leave for 2 minutes.
8. Slice your toastie in half and serve with a nice mixed salad, or simply enjoy as it is.