1. In a bowl pour the Crackd The No-Egg Egg.
2. In a large saucepan whisk the water, vegan milk, lemon juice, granulated sugar, salt and corn flour together.
3. Put the pan on a medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture starts to bubble and thickens.
4. Slowly pour 1/3rd of the lemon mixture into the bowl of Crackd The No-Egg Egg whisking all the time.
5. Pour the egg mix back into the pan of remaining lemon and whisk on a medium heat until it just starts to boil.
6. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest.
7. Whisk in the rapeseed oil and whisk occasionally as the curd cools to prevent it setting solid.
8. Pour into clean jam jars and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.