Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
- Place the vegan milk in a small saucepan over a medium heat until it begins to steam. Remove from the heat and leave to cool until it's warm to the touch.
- Put the flour and in a mixing bowl mixer fitted with a dough hook. Place the salt and sugar on one side of the bowl and the yeast on the other side. Add the warm vegan milk and Crackd® The No-Egg-Egg® and mix on a slow speed for 2 minutes, or until all the flour has been incorporated, then mix on a medium speed for 8 minutes. Gradually add the cubed Flora Plant butter, piece by piece, and mix for a further 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure the Flora Plant butter is thoroughly mixed in. The dough should feel soft but not too sticky.
- Cover the bowl with cling film. Leave to rise for 1-2 hours somewhere warm but not too hot as the butter in the dough will begin to melt and make it too soft. Once risen, place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the cooled dough from the fridge and knead lightly for 2-3 minutes to knock back the air. Divide into 6 even pieces. Working with one piece at a time and keeping the remaining dough covered, shape each piece into a smooth ball by repeatedly tucking the dough under itself to make the surface taut. Keep them covered with cling film while you repeat this process with the remaining dough.
- Place the balls in a loaf tin lined with greased greaseproof paper at a slight angle to each other so the pattern is slightly uneven. Cover with cling film and leave to prove in a warm area for 30-45 minutes, until it has doubled in size again. Brush the top of the brioche with a tbs of vegetable oil mixed with a tbs of vegan milk.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until risen and deep golden all over. Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.