1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan).
2. Mix together Crackd The No-Egg Egg and vegan cream with the salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Mix the chopped vegetables and olive oil to create the salsa.
4. Put a little oil or vegan spread in a non-stick oven proof pan or an 8 inch non-stick cake tin and heat in the oven for 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the egg mix and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven.
6. When the omelette is firm and set spoon the salsa mix over the top and place back in the oven for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, fold over and serve with mixed leaves and pea shoots.