1. In advance make the Crackd vegan brioche buns, the Crackd Omelettes and also make some Cracked battered Onion rings. (You can find these recipes on our website!)
2. Cook the Meatless Farm burgers on a BBQ or griddle pan and cook either side for 4-5 minutes.
3. Slice the Crackd brioche buns in half and lightly toast on the BBQ or griddle pan.
4. Add a slice of vegan cheese on top of each burger and leave to melt.
5. Put some Siracha mayo on the bottom and on the top half of the brioche buns.
6. Add the burger to the bottom half and then add a small Crackd Omelette.
7. Top this with some Kimchi then with some fresh salad leaves and coriander sprigs.
8. Add the brioche top and then garnish with the battered onion rings and serve.