1. Preheat the oven to 150° fan C/170°/Gas Mark 4.
2. Roll out the pastry and line an 8-inch quiche dish - make sure it's a deep dish and there is a couple of cm's space at the top.
3. Line the base with greaseproof paper and cover with baking beans (or can use lentils if baking beans aren't available).
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and take out the baking beans/lentils and greaseproof paper.
5. Roast the peppers and aubergine in a little olive oil for 20 minutes.
6. Steam the broccoli florets until just soft.
7. In a bowl, mix the Crackd The No-Egg Egg, vegan cheese and salt and pepper.
8. Pour the mix into the pastry, spoon in the sun-dried tomatoes, steamed broccoli and roasted vegetables - press into the mix.
9. Half the cherry tomatoes and place around the quiche.
10. Place in the oven at 160° C, gas mark 3 for 1 hour 5 minutes.
11. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to 'firm up' the quiche. Serve warm or cold, with a mixed salad, fresh herbs, crispy roasted chickpeas and dairy-free feta