1. Add all the ingredients into a blender and blitz together.
2. In a medium size non stick pan add a ladle of the mix and cook on both sides for 1-2 minutes, serve warm.
1. Place the chick pea water in a kitchen aid bowl, add the xantham & garlic.
2. Start to whip up using the whisk until it starts to come to a soft peak then slowly start adding both oils as you would a mayonnaise.
3. Once all oil is added slowly and it is mayonnaise like texture, firm but light, add all of the second part of the recipe mix with a pinch of salt, taste, check then store in squeezey bottle.
4. Wash the chickpeas and dry at 46 degrees overnight for the seed mix.