1. In a little oil sweat off the vegetables for a few minutes to release some of the moisture, drain and allow to cool in a large bowl.
2. Mix together the flour, breadcrumbs, soy, miso and vegetable stock, add the Crackd The No-Egg Egg and whisk until fully combined.
3. Pour enough of the batter mix onto the vegetables to just fully coat.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and spoon the mixture into the pan, don’t press down firmly. Fry on a medium heat for 2 minutes. Cover the pan and turn the heat down to low for 5 minutes.
5. Carefully flip the okinomiyaki (you may find it easiest to cover with a plate turn upside down onto the plate and return to the pan).
6. Cook for a further 3-5 minutes uncovered to crisp up.
7. Turn out onto a serving plate, run lines of BBQ sauce and mayonnaise across the Okinomiyaki and then draw a chopstick across the lines to create a pattern.
8. Sprinkle with Noriflakes.