1. Fry the spinach in a little vegan spread until soft, drain off any liquid and season to taste.
2. Place the vegan milk and lemon juice in a saucepan and bring to almost boiling point.
3. Melt the Flora Plant butter without heat, add 90ml Crackd The No-Egg Egg, agave, mustard and xanthan gum and mix with a stick blender.
4. Slowly pour the vegan hot milk onto the butter mix and mix with a stick blender until combined and thick.
5. Add the cayenne, salt and pepper and keep warm until use (If the sauce is too thick let down with a tablespoon of boiling water).
1. Push a skewer through the poaching bags close to the top and rest over a pan of simmering salted water so the majority of the bag is submerged but the top is out of the water.
2. Pour the other 90ml of Crackd The No-Egg Egg into the bag and simmer for 6 minutes.
3. Split and toast the muffin, spread with a little vegan butter arrange the spinach on top then the poached No-Egg Egg and coat with the Hollandaise sauce.