1. Pre-heat the oven to 170C/150C fan/gas 4.
2. In a little oil gently fry the Mediterranean vegetables and garlic until soft. Put to one side.
3. Mix together the Crackd The No-Egg Egg and vegan cream with the fresh herbs and salt and pepper.
4. Dust the vegetables in a little corn flour and place into a lightly oiled sandwich cake tin or foil pie dish and pour.
5. Pour over the Crackd mix.
6. Place in a pre heated oven and cook for 40-45 minutes.
The Mediterranean vegetables are one popular option but other fillings work well including spinach, asparagus, mushrooms, sweet potato, mixed garden vegetables or whatever your personal favourites are.