1. Preheat oven to 170C/150C Fan/Gas Mark 3.
2. Mix together the Meatless Farm mince, Crackd The No-Egg Egg, plant milk, Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
3. Roll the mince into balls about the size of a large marble and place in the fridge until ready to cook.
4. Place the Polpette meatless balls on a lightly oiled baking tray and put in oven until brown and firm (approximately 10 minutes).
5. In a heavy bottom frying pan on a medium heat place the olive oil. Add the chopped carrots, onion and garlic and fry without colour until soft.
6. Swill the pan with the white wine and add the vegetable stock cube, tomato passata and sugar.
7. Place the Polpette in the sauce with the chopped basil and parsley and simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce has reduced by half.
8. Serve sprinkled with more vegan Parmesan and parsley and ground black pepper and chunks of rustic bread for dunking.