1. Roll out the pastry and line a 8 inch pie dish or tart mould (make sure it’s a deep dish and there is a couple of cms space at the top - DON’T OVERFILL !).
2. Line the base with greaseproof paper, and cover with dried beans.
3. Preheat the oven and bake in a moderate oven 170/150 fan degrees C Gas mark 4, for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and take out the beans and greaseproof.
4. In a little oil gently fry the chopped Mediterranean vegetables and garlic until soft and any water has evaporated, add the herbs.
5. Dust with a little corn flour and mix to ensure the vegetable are all coated.
6. Mix Crackd The No-Egg Egg with the vegan cream, vegan cheese, chopped basil and salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
7. Pour the mix into the pastry and then spoon in the vegetables and press into the mix.
8. Half the cherry tomatoes and place seed side up around the quiche.
9. Place in the oven at 160 C gas mark 3 for 40-45 minutes, Serve straight away or allow to cool and serve with a mixed salad.