Makes 4-6 Portions
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 2.
2. Form the pastry into a 7-9 inch shallow cake tin, line with parchment and fill with baking beans and bake for 15 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave and place in a bowl with the sugar. Whisk well.
4. Add the Crackd and the plant milk and whisk until light and fluffy.
5. Add the flour, almond extract and ground almonds and fold in gently until fully combined.
6. Spread the pastry base with the cherry jam.
7. Spread the frangipane mix over the jam, making sure to cover it all.
8. Evenly sprinkle the flaked almonds over the frangipane and place glace cherries around the top.
9. Place the tart in the oven for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
11. Leave to cool, and serve!