80g Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vegan Butter
2 Bananas, thickly sliced
80g crunchy Peanut Butter
50g Chocolate shavings/chips (optional)
1. Start with making the waffles. Follow the recipe on our website.
2. When they are ready, prepare the toppings.
3. Add the maple syrup and vegan butter to a non-stick frying pan and warm up slowly over a low heat, stirring constantly.
4. When the mixture comes together and starts to bubble, add the sliced bananas.
5. Stir gently for 2-3 minutes, until all the slices are covered with the sticky syrup and slightly browned/caramelised.
6. Transfer the bananas into a small bowl.
7. Serve the waffles with a generous spoonful of peanut butter, caramelised bananas and chocolate shavings or chips.