Rebel Kitchen x Crackd Giveaway:
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Crackd® (Plant Heads), Beeches Farm, Icknield Way, Tring,
2. The prize draw is open to all the United Kingdom residents aged 18 years or over, except
employees of Upfield, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted via Crackd® social media platforms by instructions and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. Entries will only be accepted during the promotional prize draw period, which is between 18:00pm on 04/08/2021 and 22:59 pm on 11/08/2021. Entries received after the promotional prize draw period will not be valid.
6. Crackd® accepts no responsibility for entries not completed due to any fault of any kind.
7. Two winners will be chosen at random after the promotional prize draw period.
8. 2 winners will each receive 2 bottles of Crackd® and a selection of Rebel Kitchen products.
9. The winners will be notified by private message on Instagram from @Crackd_it and must then provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Crackd® within 48 hours of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Crackd® will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. Crackd® reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
12. The decision of Crackd® regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Crackd® may either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Crackd® will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com. within one month of the prize draw period stated in condition.
14. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Crackd® firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Crackd® must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Crackd® reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Crackd® reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Personal data supplied during this promotion will only be processed as set out at https://upfield.com/privacypolicy/en_us.html. See also Condition 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.